Khamis, 6 Ogos 2009

Inspiration

I always like to think.
Think of anything.
Think about everything.
Everthing I saw. Everthing I heard. Everything I feel.

But it does not brings me anywhere.
It does not solve anything.

So, I starts doing things.
Just do it.
And something will happen.

honey and clover
story of  love and friendship of 5 different people with different life preference and persona.

yes man
a man with full of negativity who change his life upon a decision that he accidentally made

8 ulasan:

mugiwara berkata...

aku pun macam kau.
cuma
aku lambat untuk mula sesuatu.
tapi bila sudah mula, aku jadi obses pula....

Aizuddin Jaafar berkata...

mugi,
bagusbagus. jiwa kita cara kita. kan kan kan?

M berkata...

knp tak tgk citer cindrella
msti lg byk inspirasi berderet2 mari
haha xD

Aizuddin Jaafar berkata...

mira,
macam tu pun boleh?

Tanpa Nama berkata...

law of ueki

Aizuddin Jaafar berkata...

Shakinah,
Law of Ueki pun best gak

Ony Kosong berkata...

Pernah tonton Precious? Itu lagi hebat.

Aizuddin Jaafar berkata...

Ony,
Belum pernah. Nanti saya download.

Catatan Popular